Perkins. I have experiencd difficulty using AOL recently. My…

Customer Question
Good morning! My...

Good morning! My name is*****: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have experiencd difficulty using AOL recently.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My apple computer was replaced. Hewett Packard computers have been used for several years. I could not use AOL after completing a practice PRAXIS examination.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have concluded that someone is trying to manage the use of the computer currently.I will contact you later if further assistance is required at a private residence in Maryland.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have been able to use the explorer only for a review of information.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is probably a good idea to get a laptop computer for my personal use only. GOODBYE!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.