Help, teredo tunning adapter will not start is it turn

Customer Question
Help, teredo tunning adapter...

Help, teredo tunning adapter will not start is it turn onable

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microsoft 7 desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 7?

Windows7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 7? What have you tried so far?

??

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

How to get the device to turn on....

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it...

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 23 days ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are you trying to tunnel IPv6 through an IPv4 network?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No

Ok so the Teredo Tunneling adapter is actually designed for the purpose of tunneling IPv6 through an IPv4 network. Enabling the adapter involves connecting the adapter over a network to a Teredo Tunneling endpoint.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I had to leave my computer in the hands of others...in the hospital for 2 months don't know what all they did changing things. I have it back now
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Can you help me now??
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
My bank held up the transaction thinking it was fraud. I called and the funds are available for you to proceed
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Are you working on the issue,??

My apologies for the delay. I see that you requested secure remote assistance but the request expired. Just let me know when you are available and ready and I can connect remotely to fix anything that may have changed during that 2 month period of time.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
David, I still need you to solve the issue ...Please Call me(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 22 days ago

Yes, I am here - are you available now for a remote access session?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I'm. Ready...
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Hello David do you have access to .my computer ??
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
David TALK to me...

Hello - Yes I am here and am getting the remote access links ready. I could not see your remote access request so one of the moderators contacted me to let me know that you did send the request. Just a moment while I prepare the remote assistance session....

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
This is taken 2 days ...still not done

Please click the following link to open the remote assistance web page:

click here

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program. Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session.
If you are prompted with a message "can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" then to run the program hold down the Control key and click the Elsinore application icon (the program should also be located in your Downloads folder if you need to locate it). From the contextual menu choose Open. A popup will appear asking you to confirm this action. Once you confirm the program will run and the remote session will start.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Sorry I did all that no file in downloaded folder...remember I can not go on line why I'm calling
Can you connect the computer to the router with a network cable?

Hello -

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I did all u asked it didn't download to my computer vprocess SUCKZ I wasted2 days trusting this Shit and I'm still down

I understand your wireless does not work however in order to help you and remote into your computer I need to know if you can connect a network cable to the computer so I can connect to it remotely.

Just let me know when you have the network cable connected and I will then connect remotely.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Ok, went to eat be back shortly maybe we can use a hot spot from my phone
..gimme 20 minutes //. Charles

Ok, sounds good.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
David just got back now Let me
See if I can get a hot spot with my phone....Charles
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What can we do??
Were you able to connect through the hotspot?
If not then I could give you a link to download the wireless driver and save it to a USB flash drive then plug the flash drive into your computer and install the wireless driver so it can connect to the Internet.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I'll do the remote...are you sure it's
going to work??
can the computer now access the Internet through the hotspot?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Not yet, office is closed now I need
to purchase $5 for access. Tomorrow
Ok I will be available tomorrow as well
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 20 days ago

Hello - just letting you know that I am still available for the remote assistance session when ready.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago

Well, I still here waiting right now... Charles M********* ************

Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 19 days ago

click here

David L
David L
David L, Systems Engineer