Is my phone. Lg artisto new newer one not sure and how do i…

Customer Question
Is my phone Technician's...

Is my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg artisto new newer one not sure and how do i find out my os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Well I've factory resetted and changed my Google account today but history from yesterday that is his pops up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

All history that isn't mine comes up as my phone make and he had a different type phone so it's like he's piggy backed everything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is it the history from the web browser?

My Google history

Is that web history from google account? Is it regarding the webpages you visited?

Oh hell no u haven't even answered any questions your charging me now to fix it i don't have that kind of money��

I didn't undertstand

No i don't

Do you still need assistance for your issue?