I'm having trouble accessing all Microsoft pages in

Customer Question
Hi, I'm having trouble...

Hi, I'm having trouble accessing all Microsoft pages in particular login page for onenote!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your OneNote?

Several weeks ago, I keep getting a notice This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try:Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. I've changed the credentials but that didn't work, so deleted the credentials as advised. So I thought I'd delete the program which I did, but now can't open a page to download it again due the appearance of the above message. Please assist. I pay a monthly fee of $13 Aud. Name is***** email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of Windows?

Yes, to the latest Windows10 a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment, thank you!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Which page did you try to login to?

I've just been notified that I have been charged $69 by Paypal! This was not made known to me and being on a pension cannot afford this charge. I was on the understanding that this would be a service provided by Microsoft! If it is not, then please immediately refund this amount! Sorry, but I just don't have the money! Sid Dean

Please call our customer care at 1800-679-634 for a refund.

Sorry, but can't afford it! Maybe next month. Just refund the $69 and I'll fix it another time!

Sure. Please call the number which i gave you