I have a dell inspiron 5767 laptop. recently I have

Customer Question
I have a dell...

I have a dell inspiron 5767 laptop. recently I have installed windows 10 but I can not activate due to product key. can you give me the product key as I do not find it anywhere

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

My computer was running very slow due to virus attach. therefore, I have reinstalled windows 10 but can not activate it. I have not installed any updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need product key of my computer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

how did you install windows 10?

I collected windows 10 software from my friend in a pen drive, installed mannually

Windows 10 is no more free you will have to get a genuine copy to install and get it activated.