How to download windows 10 on my computer. Windows 7. I did…

Customer Question
How to download...

How to download windows 10 on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I did nothing. i need to know how

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello to download Windows 10 you need to download the Media creation tool.

Please go to this page click me

Click the blue "Download tool now".

When the tool is downloaded run the tool please.

You will see the option to download Windows 10 on your computer.

I have put the instructions on what to do in the photo below>

Before you do the upgrade please run a full anti-virus scan on your computer to make sure that the upgrade is not interfered with.