TO DOWNLOAD 3 MINUTE VIDEOS TO REALPLAYER BUT IT TELLS ME…

Customer Question
HI: IM TRYING TO...

HI: IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD 3 MINUTE VIDEOS TO REALPLAYER BUT IT TELLS ME THAT REALPLAYER IS FULL. I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 20 VIDEOS IN THERE AND THEIR NOT VERY LONG.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I DONT KNOW WHO MAKES IT. I JUST DOWNLOADED IT FROM FROM THE INTERNET.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

IT WAS DOWNLOADING VIDEOS FOR ABOUT 10 VIDEOS THEN IT SAID REALPLAYER IS FULL.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THAT'S IT.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you try using a different player?