I have a Samsung GalaxyS8 and have accidently ardently added…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Samsung GalaxyS8 and have accidently ardently added a a women who tells you what to do. Which was annoying. Ok tried to turn her off and to hopefully restart and remove it, However I am trying to enter password ***** it won't let me. I can't get in. PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My cell My Galaxys8(###) ###-####is my number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung GalaxyS8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
I need my phone so bad
Where are you. I'm stressed and I need help. I paid you.
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

did you try to turn off the phone and power it back on, please check if the password ***** prompts.