I’m trying to order commissary for my husband and I can’t…

Customer Question
I’m trying to order...

I’m trying to order commissary for my husband and I can’t get through I need help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I’m using my phone which is an iPhone +8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don’t know but I need to get his commissary order right now for he can have a photo week can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

He’s been going on for a while and that’s what I’m trying to get this commissary order can you please help me pretty please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you please help me or his commissary he wants it for the weekend and Monday they’re going to be down because of the holiday I need someone to help me order it I have to they say I need to call on the far and of you calling a nobody asked in the falcon want to y’all please help me order the stuff please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you call me please because I’m driving my phone number is(###) ###-####
Which commissary are you trying to contact?