We are trying to watch Handmaiden Tale and I am a new

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to watch Handmaiden Tale and I am a new custome--the screen does not show shows--just blank boxes

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It was working yesterday--how do I find this out? you are connected thru Roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

How fo i find this to tellyou?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Sorry for typos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to connect to service

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Issues with blocked streaming media (videos) are often due to memory errors in the network devices that provide your wireless and Internet access. To rule out the network as the culprit, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless and Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes for the memory to drain. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your Roku, Bose, computer and other devices that connect to the network after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.