Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Is there a fee?JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the
Josh, It Support Specialist
It says it is plugged into the wrong port and will not come on. … read more
a member of yahoo [email protected] has sent me a request for
NeOh
NeOh, Software Engineer
a member of [email protected] has sent me a request for information on my paypal acct. this is not a pay pal acct. he is scamming people… read more
I am not happy at all! You sent me through to speak with a
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I am not happy at all! You sent me through to speak with a technican and then was required to pay $5 - i felt very anxious about security of entering my details online and no assurance this is genuine… read more
I have a problem with MS Excel 2010. My workstation is Windows7
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Senior Customer Care Engineer
I have a problem with MS Excel 2010. My workstation is Windows7 and I can open Excel files, however once it opens, it does not respond to any command at all and I have do an end task to close it. I ha… read more
Last time, you were to send me to pay $5 - I've already done
Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep, Bachelor of Arts
Hello, it's me again. Last time, you were to send me to pay $5 - I've already done that once this morning, so can you help with my problem or not, please? … read more
I wish to withdraw my deposit of $500 Aud, can you please
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
Good Morning Pearl, I wish to withdraw my deposit of $500 Aud, can you please help me my acct ID # is ****************, my name is John ****** and my email is **************************** … read more
Wont let me log in to my yahoo email acct. About 5/6/days, I
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
wont let me log in to my yahoo email acct. JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account? Customer: About 5/6/days JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: I don't think s… read more
You just took 47 dollars out of my bank acct without my. No
Dustin, Support Technician
you just took 47 dollars out of my bank acct without my … read more
Is it possible for you to make a withdrawl from my bank of
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
is it possible for you to make a withdrawl from my bank of rockies account and deposit to my wells fargo acct … read more
I already sent you a question about my computer not being able
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I already sent you a question about my computer not being able to log on and I pay for it through Paypal just then this computer switch of for updates I have not receive an answer to my question… read more
My husband died and i must pay my skype acct with a new card
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
My husband died and i must pay my skype acct with a new card and cancel the acct. Thank you.… read more
I'm having problems logging on to my outlook getting a
John, System/Network administrator
i'm having problems logging on to my outlook getting a request for entering password ***** … read more
My Toshiba Satellite A665-S6085 numeric keypad does not work.
PLEASE CANCEL MY REQUEST AND REFUND MY DEPOSIT. Thank you for your efforts. This is something Toshiba should resolve under warranty. My Toshiba Satellite A665-S6085 numeric keypad does not work. Any s… read more
Unable to sign into mobile me through desktop preferences on
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
Unable to sign into mobile me through desktop preferences on windows 7 through outlook 2010… read more
Error Ox800C012E,5 when I log on. Outlook express not opening.
Dustin, Support Technician
Error Ox800C012E,5 when I log on. Outlook express not opening. Not affecting email through Live messenger but will not remember passwords and have to type in every time.… read more
O pay my bill for 2weeks but can't get through to anyone. I
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
o pay my bill for 2weeks but can't get through to anyone … read more
Spoke to you before. About problem with quark 9.3 software.
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Spoke to you before. About problem with quark 9.3 software. Tried to pay the $5 but could not enter my mobile number … read more
Could you please connect me with technical expert to
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
could you please connect me with technical expert to download my file? for 5 dollars deposit … read more