I would like to know if I can obtain a history of my google…

Customer Question
Hello. I would...

Hello. I would like to know if I can obtain a history of my google searches on my I phone which is lost

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

OS 9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost my phone about a year ago, however I need to recuperate my google searches I did on the lost phone. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! I am reviewing your question, will be back with an answer momentarily

I am sorry to hear that your phone is lost.

To answer your question, yes you can view the history of all the google search and activity by going to this link here: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity

If it asks you, sign in to your google account.

Then you will see a list of all activity grouped by date and time.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thanks

I am interested in obtaining the google activity search history on my phone when I was not logged in to my google account but based only on my I phone's IMEI number. Please let me know if that is possible

Sorry, as an expert on mobile devices i can tell you that the search history is not retained based on IMEI number. If you phone is still logged into google and they are using your account then yes. Hope you understand.

Does google keep the search history independent of the phone?. My goal is not to recover the phone, but to have a list of the search history when I was using the phone for about a month one year ago.

Yes, all of your search history is retained unless you go there and delete it. As per your goal to have a list of all the search history while you were using the phone more than a month even up to a few years back you can see at this link: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.