I can't find Microsoft word, Can you help me? Don't know…

Customer Question
I can't find Microsoft...

I can't find Microsoft word, Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Don't know that I have ever updated it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Looked at menu trying to find where it is listed so I can find it. No luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to find it so I can use it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you tonight.

Are you using Word on a Windows or a Mac computer?

no on Dell Windows 10

Thank you. We need to verify that Word is still installed on your machine.

To do that, on your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key to the left of the spacebar and press R.

The Run box will open.

In the text area, type: winword.exe and click OK.

If Word is still installed on the computer, when you click OK, the program will open.

Let me know the result please.

Hi. Were you able to get Word to open up?