Its my sons phone he is locked out of his google account…

Customer Question
Its my sons phone...

Its my sons phone he is locked out of his google account doens know password ***** account info

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

3 weeks long story

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes I did severl times when I start the phone it still asks for google info which I don't have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.. other than the fact this has been going on long enough and I have not been able to get help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the description I understand that your son has locked himself out from his Google Account and needs help in a password *****

Firstly, I am sorry to hear on this situation.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you get this sorted out.

Please provide me his complete Gmail ID to find out the recovery options available for a password *****

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

he doesn't know it, his ID his password... my gmail account is set up for the recovery but it's not allowing me to find his account or change the password
no thanks

Thank you for the update.

Let me check if I can find out his email address. Please provide me the phone number he might have used with his account.

In addition, please provide me your email address too.

Note: In case you get a pop up for Remote Assistance, please close it for now. We do not need that for now. If needed, I will let you know.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem