Is there any way I can connect a dvd player to my samsung…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way I can connect a dvd player to my samsung galaxy tab A?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Galaxy Tab?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?

Nothing... no USB port...only power port

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the query that you have.

From the description, I understand that you are would like to know if you can connect a DVD Player to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you in this matter.

Please note that the Samsung Galaxy tab is based on Android Operating System and it won't detect a CD or a DVD Player.

These CD/DVD Players are meant to be used only on the computer and unfortunately they won't work with the Samsung Galaxy Tab.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to help you on it.

I know the answer is negative however these devices aren't compatible with each other. Our goal is to make sure you get the right answer/solution to your query and best is class customer service.

I will have this question left open for any questions you might have.

If my support was helpful, please rate me with a 5-star. Your rating is very important and helpful for us.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem