I need to remove the Experian lock on my credit score. Msn.

Customer Question
I need to remove...

I need to remove the Experian lock on my credit score.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Msn

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Experian software?

I do not know where to start. I signed in but did not see any unlock service.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

https://www.experian.com/freeze/center.html

That link will get you to where you need to be to remove the freeze on your credit.

I'm going to mark this as answered but I WILL still be here if you need further assistance.

Your satisfaction is my priority! I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Where you able to get the lock removed?