Keeps asking to prove I’m not a robot when I search. And it…

Customer Question
Keeps asking to prove...

Keeps asking to prove I’m not a robot when I search. And it reroutes to an ip6 address

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IPad Pro 11 .3.1

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.3.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

2 days. Rebooting. Deleting google . Can’t remem all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Switch to other search engines works

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Wtf cancel this damn order . I will use another search order. Delete my credit card info too
I will use another search engine. Delete my info
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Most likely, theres a larger issua at play then this just being a search engine issue. You probably have some network issues, mac issues, or possibly some low level browser hijacker / malware in play.

If you are certain you dont want to continue, here is the refund link. If you want to continue or if the issues come back or worsen you are welcome to contact me again on this same page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)