I forgot my password is there a way I can reset it. I have…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** ***** a way I can reset it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Where do I find out that.info

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haven't log.into mu computer for a long time till today and now I dont remember my password ***** . I have tried.different passwords that I have used in the pass but nothing qorks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Works. Works

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Do you still have access to the email address / microsoft account that you used when you set the computer up?

Also, what version of windows do you have on the computer, XP, Vista, WIndows 8, or 10?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I have the same email account. Not sure on windows but I think windows 8
Never mind I figured it out mu self .please dont charge me for this

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0