Need to find out why I have a Pay Pal account that I don't…

Customer Question
Need to find out...

Need to find out why I have a Pay Pal account that I don't remember making?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Have no memory of using a pay pal

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Got a PAY PSAL CREDIT letter saying effective on July 2, 2018 the lender and owner of your pay pal credit is changing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am worried that someone is using our name on pay pal and need information on this

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you are 100% certain that you never choose bill me later when you were checking out on ebay or some other websites, and you are certain you never started a paypal credit or paypal account.

Then this is either a spoof email, or someone applied for credit in your name. Due to the sensitive nature of account details, and since we are an independent operator and I cant access the security info and account details of paypals system. My advice is to call in directly to the paypal credit department have them check your name and social and email address and make sure that you do not have an account. If they say you dont have an account, then just ignore that email. It was a phishing attempt to gain your passwords or personal info.

If they say you do have an account, then youll either need to close it or work with them to report the account as fraudulent and un-authorized. Here is their contact information

1-***-***-****

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I need to find out why I have a pay pal account that I do not remember ever doing PLUS why do I need to pay for an anwser

You arent just paying for an answer, you are paying for an expert answer, considering all angles and possibilities. You are also paying for guaranteed support, meaning we solve your issue or you dont pay. Ive already sent you a detailed answer, read it and follow it and you will resolve this issue. I will post the issue again below.

1-***-***-****

Dustin S.

STOP TRYING TO CHARGE ME...I WANT TO CANCEL!!!!!

You dont have to sign up for our subscription plan. This can simply be a one time help session.

Did you already sign up for the subscription, or are you just trying to make sure you arent charged further going down the road?

I want to be canceled totally without having to pay...this was a mistake...how do I make sure my card is not charged

Its bad faith, to sign up for a paid service, receive a thorough and complete answer and then ask for a refund.

Regardless, here is the refund link as you requested.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Best of luck to you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, sincerely.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Have I been charged for this question about account crap? There is no account in my (Vicky) or my husbands name George so want to make sure I am NOT charged by yal

I dont have access to the account details or payments section of our website. You will have to follow these steps and submit your own refund, or call the contact number on the page below.

here is the refund link as you requested.

Dustin S.