I haven't been on paypal in so I cant get on and forgot the…

Customer Question
I haven't been on...

I haven't been on paypal in so long I cant get on and forgot the information and my credit card has changed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Been a few years lol

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

The email and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to change the password ***** update mt credit card

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you remember what email you used to set the Paypal account up?

it was either***@******.*** or Tabulateeagle5 one I think its been so long don't remember

Okay, I can remotely connect to further troubleshoot this issue.

do they charge for these services now

Yes, this is a paid tech support service.

NO CANCEL THE WHOLE THING AND DONT USE MY CREDIT CARD
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

just make a new paypal account

use whatever email you are using now.

No I want to cancel e verything please delete everything ok thanks

Bula xxxxxxxxx

i have no control over the billing here at all

i am just trying to help you with your original problem

That is the way to do it. Just create a new paypal acccount

There will be no money charged to my credit card for I did not ask for a tec
Never had to pay I cant afford it
I have nothing to do with billing. You can email***@******.*** for all billing questions
Im not crediting any thing a nd the credit card company will not honor it Ivreport everything because im 81 years old and no one told me I would be charged going to call them right now if you try you will go to the fraud dept
Goodbye no more t e xting me
I have nothing to do with billing. Ranting at me wont do anything. Please email***@******.*** and they will get you a refund. Please do that INSTEAD of replying to this message. Every time you reply, i have to reply backThank you
No I wont do that for ive been scammed

you wont email support and ask for a refund because you mistakenly asked for help that you did not want and gave a credit card number that you did not think would be charged.

Is that what you are saying?

please email***@******.*** and ask them to refund any money that you gave, and they will be happy to do so.

thats what I will do I thought pay pal was to order or people to buy or add to your account so if you charged my credit card I want my money back

you are confused as to whom you are speaking to

we are not paypal.

we are a third party website of experts that will help you solve your issues for a small fee. that is how we make our money

In your case you do not know how to recover your old paypal because you do not remember any of the crucial information for it.

As an expert i am telling you that the way to solve that problem is to create a NEW paypal account at this address

https://www.paypal.com/welcome/signup/#/email_password

if it blocks you saying your email or account is in use, than THAT will be the email that you used for the old one and you can use the reset password *****

if it allows you to make a new paypal account with your present email than you can just use that one.