Computer OK. Its my TV steaming that requires I sign in

Customer Question
Computer OK. Its my...

Computer OK. Its my TV steaming that requires I sign in every time.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony xbr55x850d. bought 7-14-16

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No problem with iheart, utube,etc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your XBR55X850D? What happened right before this?

I did not use pandora for about a year. had new email because Verizon no longer served me. that's when I had trouble with pandora. would not take my new email

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So the issue is only with pandora specifically?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.