Firefox updated automatically and it will not open. it also…

Customer Question
Firefox updated automatically and...

Firefox updated automatically and it will not open. it also has a new Icon is that part of the update?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Firefox?

I used it 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No I am using a 10 year old mac laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am bit of a Luddite so I can"t answer that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Firefox. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

I am not willing to pay more than the advertised $5 fee, I would prefer to cancel the question.

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin

I don't want to be billed for this please refund the fee.

I will put it in for you, but i cannot see that side of your account. Only request it with a department i do not have access to. I am a tech. I resolve technical issues only.

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

Have a great day!
Franklin