My phone need to be reset ona regular basis. I would also…

My phone need to...

My phone need to be reset ona regular basis. I would also LIKE to vernbally talk to someone before resigning another contract. ***-***-****8 e-mail***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Not sure what your asking I use outlook for infromation

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop , sometimes cell

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I susually unplug the devisce and replug the device back. I use it stricly as ahouse phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not a computer person so patience maybe required with me

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

What is your phone model? and please describe the issue? I can also speak to you over the phone if thats easier.

prefer the talking on the phonemy number is(###) ###-####
I prefer talking frist

ok

far I am not satisfied talk first

The phone call feature gets enabled once you accept the offer and provide your number in there. Hope you understand. thanks

Not good enough,Why should I pay for something I am not 100% satisfied with. might as well go back to my old system

Payment is taken only after you are satisfied.

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician
okay then
far he is terrible and can not recommend him. I have been waiting for a call and I am wasting my time
what are we waiting for

Calling you shortly. Thank you

just got stolen of mines. still have issues.

Your two options as discussed:

http://support.nettalk.com/

or

email:***@******.***

Pleasure assisting you and thanks for the advise.

you may me laugh

Thanks