Blocked by you. Why? I get no text to open it up. Hassle! Hp…

Customer Question
Blocked by you. Why...

Blocked by you. Why? I get no text to open it up. Hassle!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp home pc

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It says it will text number then says it cant. just started.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know why?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What password ***** account is it that you are stuck and cant get into? Is it your windows account, can you login to the computer at all?

Or is it some other account?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)