Cannot Skypeget new. DELL GOOGLE. I am trying to set up

Customer Question
Cannot Skypeget new Technician's...

Cannot Skypeget new

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DELL GOOGLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to set up Skype and it keeps on saying try later.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Been tryiI have had Skype for about 3 years and I had trouble withmy computer and now cant get it backngfor 2 days

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

What message do you get when accessing skype?

no, I just want to get a skype account on my computer which is a dell and am on google

Please use this link to download skype: https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

Let me know if you need help installing. Thanks