Had things checked. the drivers are infected bad. hewlet p…

Customer Question
Had things checked. the...

Had things checked. the drivers are infected bad. hewlet p checked this for me. can you do a remote fix and for how much./thanks dave hubbard parkersburg iowa (###) ###-#### [email protected],com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Just doing normal stuff facebook,you tube, some adultstuff.we cpuld not get our hp printer to run.They said about the infected drivwers..and we had i think upgraded to i think window ten..that might have been who no printer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Patrick Evans,
 replied 2 months ago
Patrick Evans

Hello my name is***** to justanswer.com I look forward to fixing your HP Printer. What model printer do you have? There should be a link that allows you to request secure remote assistance if you would like me to correct the problem.