My other Dell PC is new and we forgot the password and it…

Customer Question
My other Dell PC...

My other Dell PC is new and we forgot the password ***** it locked us out and we need to reset it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a Dell Inspiron 3668 with I believe Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I can't even get into the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to know to reset the password.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Is this windows 10 sign in password,if so are you using a microsoft or local account password?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.