How can I get rid of Werfault.exe in windows 8.1. Windows…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get rid of Werfault.exe in windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is a desktop

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see, and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try? Either way, I am here to help you. Kindly advise. Thanks

Hi I want to do it myself

Okay, please send me a screenshot the error so I can understand better? and explain in detail