It has a blue screen and says hibernating and I cannot get…

Customer Question
It has a blue...

It has a blue screen and says hibernating and I cannot get it to do anything

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo ideapad 110-151BR

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Worked yesterday, but when I started it this morning, just the screen saying hibernating.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long has it said this?

Since I turned it on about 30 minutes ago.

Okay, please hold the power button down until the computer shuts off. Leave it off for 30 seconds, then turn it back on.

Still says hibernating

Okay, one moment please.

Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Heres what I want you to do, open the machine and remove the battery and unplug it from power. Once the battery is removed, press and hold the power button for 1 minute solid ( with no power connected at all)

Then insert the battery again, and try to turn it on. The instructions below will help[ you remove the battery.

You have to remove the keyboard, CD/DVD drive and the back cover of the laptop to access the battery. See page 40 of the ideapad 110-14ISK/ ideapad 110-15ISK Hardware Maintenance Manual for the instructions and diagrams on how do do so.

ideapad 110-14ISK/ ideapad 110-15ISK Hardware Maintenance Manual

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/ideapad_110-14_15isk_hmm_201607.pdf

If you get stuck or run into any issues or if these steps dont work let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.