I have had approx. three episodes of being kicked out of FB…

Customer Question
I have had approx...

I have had approx. three episodes of being kicked out of FB in the past week and a half. It looks like I need to set up a new account. Can you help? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I think it is a version of internet explorer, but it does not use the regular explorer symbol.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

About 2 days ago, but yeaterday, I couldn't do anything with it. yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is the only problem I am having. Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you describe exactly what happens please when you get kicked out of Facebook?

Please let me know

I was told that it was free by the technician that I just spoke to.

No this is not a free service, and I see your discussion with the technical assistant above, nothing was mentioned regarding it being free as it is not.

The first technician was on a different number. He did say it was free.

then you will need to speak to that technician at that site, here it is not free.

I have reached the end of my disability check for this month.

Please speak to customer service with any additional questions on costs.

Thank you

okay

.