I had to have Windows 10 re installed and now the background…

Customer Question
I had to have...

I had to have Windows 10 re installed and now the background and colors have all changed and I want to go back to the original settings. I tried but I can't seem to get the combination with colors,

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop with W10

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP15-BS033Cl

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

That is what caused the problem. I tried to update and it did not complete so I call Costco after the laptop locked up and they advise me to do a full recovery removing all my personal settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure, sorry

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is everything now black and white?

Please let me know

all is black & white

Thanks

Right click on your desktop and choose Pesonalize

Click on Themes

Choose the themes (colors) you want there

Let me know the results please

please cancel and refund amy charges

I am guessing you did the instructions I gave you and the problem is now fixed?

You can get a refund here then to avoid paying for the solution

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

thanks and all the best