I lost my password. Can you tell me what it is? Smartphone.

Customer Question
I lost my password...

I lost my password. Can you tell me what it is?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Smartphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ZTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

Since the day I got it. 4 years?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I like the way that a flip phone operates

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 26 days ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thank You
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
My flip phone calls people just by accidently rubbing the face of the phone. A flip phone does not call people unless I open the face and purposely open dial the number I want

Thanks

Can you hold the power button for 60 seconds on it then release

Then power on the phone and tell me how it functions please.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I just want to open up the phone and dial

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Your way is to much to do just to dial a number
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I want a flip phone please

ok, can you please clearly tell me the issue you are having

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
If you just accidently rub the face . By taken it out of your pocket, or the phone is very sensitive, The phone is not the way I want to use it.It is a pain to operate it..I WANT A FLIP PHONE!!!!

ok.. so you are asking me where to purchase a flip phone from?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No, I want A phone that does not dial on it's own. I want to swap this lousy phone for a flip phone. It never worked correctly, and it is getting worse . I WANT TO SWAP THIS PHONE FOR A FLIP PHONE. NO CHARGE!!!!!

Of course, but we do not give out free phones here sorry. Who is your provider?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I do not want a FREE phone. I want a flip Phone That is not broke!!!!!!!!!!. I got the original phone through your company. I should be able to get a phone that is not BROKE. This is wrong. If you do not work with, I will report you and your company to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU . I have to leave my house now, I want to talk to your manager. Your manager can either e-mail me at***@******.*** or call me at(###) ###-####

We are not a phone store... this is a technical support desk, we do not sell phones.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Well, fix the phone that I got.. It does not work properly.

Ok, I will repeat my initial instructions

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
After pushing the power button for 60 seconds, the phone shuts off and then it comes back on repeating the samething over and over

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard in the phone that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
again. it displays ZTE over and over

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
What is the address to send it to, and should I write ATTN: to a particuler department. Also, I want a flip phone instead of a smart phone. The flip phone is actualy cheaper. How long do I have to be without a phone.

You will need to return it to the place of purchase, they will then organize this for you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I got it through assurance wireless. It seems to me that you are doing all you can to get away without helping me. If you want me to do a good report . Take 10 minutes and resolve the problem
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I told you before that I got the phone through you. I want to talk to your manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I got my phone through your organization. This is the 2nd time I have told you this.!!!!!. You are wearing me down. At least send me a flip phone. How much does it cost?. All I want is a basic style.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I thought I got it through you. If you at at least send me a flip phone, I will give you a good rating. Until you do that, I will give you a poor rating