I have a question concerning paying Bright Star Promotions,

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question concerning paying Bright Star Promotions, Inc. It concerns me being able to pay $ 93.00 I own them.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Star? What have you tried so far?

About 3 days. I have tried paying by Pay Pal account to Pay Pal account but could not remember my password ***** Pay Pal so according to them Bright Star has not received their money. I changed my password ***** that did not to work either. How can I pay ?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No.... Will the cell phone Tech contact me ? Thanks for your help.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Are you able to login to your Paypal account?

I logged in last night to pay but what I thought was my password ***** not work. They suggested I create a new password ***** I did. That didn,t seem to work either..

Okay, I can remotely connect and help you get into the Paypal account.

OK

You must accept the request so I can remotely connect.

But why do I have to pay more money for a question I have. Already paid for to be answered ?
my phone.s battery is about dead. can you answer me on my computer?
OK I hope I am home then so I can use the computer.. I will be going out soon to get a new charger for my i phone .
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.