My email has been hacked. I need to change my password. what…

Customer Question
My email has been...

My email has been hacked. I need to change my password. what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Unfortunately my husband does not remember

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol please?