I think i have been hacked. Hp not at lap top. Dont know at…

Customer Question
I think i have...

I think i have been hacked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp not at lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Dont know at work

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Had a problem last year and company fixed problem they contacted me today and through veiw finder stating they are sending a re fund they have taken money out of my account transfer said western union

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?