I can't get beyond "Welcome" unless I go to Safe mode with…

Customer Question
Hi. I can't...

Hi. I can't get beyond "Welcome" unless I go to Safe mode with networking. Then my e-mails won't scroll down. I have socket error 10060.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hello Tech sent a technician. He was here for 5 1/2 hours and ran a full scan, to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

They are the only problems I know of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the web browser you use to access your email?

Is the Welcome page you mention above the Windows Welcome page or the Welcome page for your email?