I want to find the control panel for my Dell 3668 computer.

Customer Question
I want to find...

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model 3668. Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have repeatedly tried to find the control panel for weeks now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I've already joined.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Still with me there?

Sorry, I stepped away from the computer. Windows 10

ok, in Search type Control Panel, and when comes up , click on it.

Where do I find Search?

On the bottom left where Cortana is

I don't know anything about Cortana, saw references to it for first time today. Do I click on the Windows icon bottom left?

Yes, and then you can just start typing Control Panel

Should I do this now or after we disconnect?

You can try now

any luck?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Let me know how everything worked out for you, and if it didn't, let me know as well, so we can try different steps to resolve this.