Just typed a message then it disappeared - don't think it…

Customer Question
Just typed a message...

Just typed a message then it disappeared - don't think it was sent? is there a time limit on asking for help? *** (*****@******.***) thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hello Pearl it is a Dell model - inspiron 3520 thank you cheers tony (*****@******.***)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Sorry - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Hello Pear - no - was working perfectly - it just happened after I tried to have to log-in onto the computer - tony

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hello Pearl -no except lovey weather here in Australia right now! tony

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

how much $Aust have I spent so far? $5aust ?

please contact customer service for billing related queries

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help