Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Trying to get apple password for my phones. They were set up
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
trying to get apple password ***** my phones. They were set up by a co-worker and I didn't write them down. Now I can't set up mobile banking to make deposits. CAN YOU HELP? … read more
My fone died and I went to 2degrees to find out how to fix.
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
my fone died and I went to 2degrees to find out how to fix. He has restored most on my fone except for some personsl data lost. He had to change my password ***** At the moment I cannot send any email… read more
My Facebook account has been hacked, I changed the password,
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
My Facebook account has been hacked, I changed the password, then deleted the account. Now my messenger has disappeared, I tried resetting it, but now says my mobile number is ***** valid? … read more
I can not log in it says that my password is in correct i
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
i can not log in it says that my password ***** ***** correct i have tried but are unable to reset it I have recived a code on another of my e mails 241943 but It is blocking me from the site, Also on… read more
I have a replacement fone and it asks for my password. I did
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a replacement fone and it asks for my password. I did not use a password ***** my old phone. If I one is required, how do it set it? … read more
I sent a message a few minutes ago and It sent me to just
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I sent a message a few minutes ago and It sent me to just answer and asked for my credit information when I put it in it asked for my password ***** it wouldn't take it This really scares me Have I go… read more
Since yesterday evening I have been trying to log into my
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Bachelor's Degree
since yesterday evening I have been trying to log into my Skype A/c but it won't let me. Have changed my password ***** but when I go into my Skype Icon I can't log in. It doesn't recognise my phone (… read more
Change my citibank password. I have internet access. I have
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
change my citibank password JA: Which Citibank product do you have? Customer: I have internet access JA: What have you tried so far with your Citibank software? Customer: I have just signed on JA: Any… read more
Trying to reset my apple id. Dontrecall apple sent me a
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
dontrecall apple sent me a message to go to apple.com/recover … read more
I signed up for pandora and want to cancel my account. I
Isaac Franklin
Hi, I signed up for pandora and want to cancel my account. I cannot figure out how to do it … read more
I changed my passed today and now my cell fone (android)
James Dwyer
James Dwyer, Senior Technical Advisor/Owner
I changed my passed today and now my cell fone (android) keeps asking me for password I used the same one as google? … read more
Google has taken $179 from my checking account and I need to
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Google has taken $179 from my checking account and I need to talk to someone about charges. They were incurred on my 10 yr olds phone. Please HELP!!!!! I have tried several numbers that say there is n… read more
having registered and loged onto a site successfully on my
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
having registered and loged onto a site successfully on my next visit it will not accept my log in details which are correct !… read more
After I reset the Internet Explore settings, which did make
boxfrederick
boxfrederick, Free lance software developer
After I reset the Internet Explore settings, which did make IE work again, I had problems with a Citrus Application on a client's website that has a database I use for research. I called the client's … read more
I am unable to log into my moblie me account and access my
Dustin, Support Technician
I am unable to log into my moblie me account and access my calendar. The log in message is that I'm using the incorrect password. I have reset the password XXXXX time but have the same problem. I am a… read more
I cant get into my bank account but when I call the bank they
I can't get into my bank account but when I call the bank they say there isn't any problem at there end so the problem must be with AOL. I have tried thru my regular sign on and thru internet explorer… read more
I changed my facebook password and I dont remember it the problem
Magic C.
Magic C., Commercial Network Field Engineer
I changed my facebook password XXXXX I dont remember it the problem is its setup with my phone num NOT my email so I have no way to reset it can u help me????… read more
my microsoft explorer encounters a problem every time i try
Bryan, IT Consultant
my microsoft explorer encounters a problem every time i try to log on to a bank website.. my internet providers says its a problem with microsoft just wondering how to fix the problem so i can use int… read more