Netflix says ineed u guys to update my t.v to a s.d.k 406.

Customer Question
Netflix says ineed u...

Netflix says ineed u guys to update my t.v to a s.d.k 406. and i can run my netflix since its the only thing im looking at

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My tv 2014 tosiba

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Please get it to work. im very tired

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please give me the actual model number from the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.