I changed the phone #,I firgot my password in Microsoft

I changed the phone...

I changed the phone #,I firgot my password ***** Microsoft account,it said I need the code # to reset the account,but because I changed the phone # they can not text to my phone,My new phoe # is(###) ###-####Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

May be last year.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No,I haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thanks.

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/24/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Google are free accounts for gmail and Apple for apple id, and Microsoft for live/msn/outlook. They will not give it back unless you can recover it due to this. They require in your agreement that you keep current back up methods as your due diligence to keep the account.
There is not a 'person' that monitors those accounts. It is a computer system. Which is why once you are locked out, you cannot change an old phone number, security questions, email or password ***** we can get back in through all attempts at recovery.

Having said that, if you ever used that gmail/apple id on a computer? We may be able to find and reveal the password ***** it was stored if you cannot recover online at gmail.com/apple.com/live.com email?

do you have a mac or windows pc you used that account on successfully before this happened?"

If you charge me for $47.00 for nothing,it did not help me a bit,that is a riff off.

I would love to help you, but yo umust answer my questions to continue.

Isaac Franklin
No,I do not want anything from the rifoff people.

do you have a mac or windows pc with you right now that you used that email on or where we can connect with the remote you requested?

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account and i will move on to clients who would like to troubleshoot to resolve their issues today.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin