Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
it says my account has been blocked. so i gave phone number
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
it says my account has been blocked. so i gave phone number and it says they send me pin number to change my account. i never recieved pin. i made a new hotmail account and its blocked before i could … read more
is there a telephone number I can call in Canada for tech
Josh, It Support Specialist
is there a telephone number I can call in Canada for tech support? It is help with Skype I am looking for.… read more
I help pulling up photos saved to my account that were
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I help pulling up photos saved to my account that were deleted … read more
I have been trying for months to close my account. Can someone
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I have been trying for months to close my account. Can someone please give me a phone number to call corporate so I may do so with a live person? Patricia Brink… read more
Hi I dont know if you can help but im looking at something
Mike Lorenzen, SPHR
Mike Lorenzen, SPHR, Information Director
Hi I don't know if you can help but i'm looking at something But it wants my PIN number. What is a pin # Would the pin # XXXXX the # XXXXX the back of my card?… read more
I cannot access my administration account. It says we do not
Uran
I cannot access my administration account. It says we do not have a PIN therefore I cannot call the support team … read more
i cant log onto my aol account. is there a phone number for
Andy, Computer Consultant
i can't log onto my aol account. is there a phone number for tech support so that i can call and talk to someone live… read more
ineed pin number for my account so i can transfer service name
Josh, It Support Specialist
ineed pin number for my account so i can transfer service name robert kreimeyer -acct id 16378212… read more
I just called a number that says Yahoo tech support that is
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I just called a number that says Yahoo tech support that is on your list of questions. The number is ***** The 'technician told me that I had malware on my computer that was messing up my registries a… read more
my account says I am on line but I am not...how can I check
R.A. McConnell
R.A. McConnell, Owner
my account says I am on line but I am not...how can I check it or close it so I can log on… read more
can the person I call from my PC see my phone number. So far
ITTechChris
ITTechChris, IT Technician
can the person I call from my PC see my phone number. So far I think it only show unknown number… read more
I am no longer able to do video calls......I can only do phone
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I am no longer able to do video calls......I can only do phone calls...is their a teck support number?… read more
I need to get my google pin number so I can call google and
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
I need to get my google pin number so I can call google and check to see if my contacts from my phone have been stored in my gmail account/google account … read more
I got a message saying threat detected. Call 1-844-712-8372.
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
hi. I got a message saying threat detected. Call 1-***-***-****. They say to call apple support at that number. Is this legit? … read more
I need to talk to you about turbo tax. Call me or give me
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
i need for you to see my return so that you could tell me what i need to do… read more
I need to obtain my wife pin number to facebook to see who
Richard, IT Manager
I need to obtain my wife pin number to facebook to see who she talking and what is going on… read more
NEED TO GET MY SUPPORT PIN, DELL, I DO NOT THINK SO, NO
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
NEED TO GET MY SUPPORT PIN JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: DELL JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: I DO NOT THINK SO JA: Anything else you want the computer expert… read more
I got a message saying I had a worm and to call Microsoft
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I got a message saying I had a worm and to call Microsoft technical support but when I looked up the number they said it was a scam … read more