I have been using yahoo mail for years on my home computer.

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using yahoo mail for years on my home computer. A family member who is bipolar, has changed my password ***** phone number on my account so I cannot update for Oath. My computer remembers the password ***** I don't know what it is but I can read mail. Also can't remove deleted email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I might. I don't know but the partial phone number offered by your site is unknown to me. My phone number m a land line, has been the same for about 50 years. It is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I reckon not.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which internet browser do you use that remembers the password?

Please let me know

thank you