Get message of hard error,Windows will not open. openk.

Get message of hard...

Get message of hard error,Windows will not open. openk

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

F556u

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Asus,windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since this afternoon.Ihave tried restore or fix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife preeseed a button to clean system

5/23/2018
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have any idea what she pressed?

Asked for update now or later.she pushednow

Since you are not able to log in to the computer you need assistance with, I will not be able to connect to it remotely.

How long have you let it sit trying to update?

Okey

Have you let it sit to see if it will update?

Can you sign into the computer or do you just see an error message?

I CAN SIGN IN BUT TJEN NOTHING HAPPENS

Can you describe what you see on the screen, please?

Choose your computer layout
Then choose an option
I HAVE TRIED ALL OPTIONS

Computer layout or keyboard layout?

Keyboard

Okay, that makes a bit more sense. What happens when you choose the options?

Told computer cannot fix problem or reset

Do you have your important data backed up on an external drive?

No

Well about the only way to resolve this is to do a reset, and you will most likely lose anything you have saved.

Okay

Power off your laptop then power it on. When the ASUS logo screen appears, press "F9" about once per second to access the hidden partition. Choose your language from the options and click "Next." Select the following option, "Recover Windows to First Partition Only.

Will n0t work.after f9 and English comutershuts down

Do you have it connected to AC power?

How's it going?

No help.states there are no restore points and non can be set up

You don't want to restore, you want to reset. That option should be available as well.

Will not let me reset

What options does it give you?

Go back to previous version,system image recoverystartup repair, command promptuefifirmwRe settings.
I tried all options

Are you chatting with me from a computer that has a DVD burner?

If you are, you can download a Windows 10 repair file and try using it to reinstall Windows.

Will try that

Go to this LINK and click on the Download Tool Now button.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist