I have been hacked on Facebook and it is blocking all my…

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked on Facebook and it is blocking all my email to receive codes or is sending me to another fake page. I want my account back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Quit a while ago this has been going on for over 4 monthes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Doing what they say to reset the pass word but I never get the code ...if I get it on the phone it just sends me to the impersonation page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think the impersonated page blocks my attemps to recover ...the fake page has m=y real name william my real fb page is bill I could still log in from my phone but now I have changed phones and everytime I try and log in with my email or phone number it takes me to the fake william page

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
5/24/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know