Updates were installed yesterday. I have financial trading…

Updates were installed yesterday...

Updates were installed yesterday. I have financial trading software installed on the computer. After the updates were installed my trading program would not function.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

FXChoice app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

No connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to have my app operating again.

5/23/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is this on a computer or mobile device, and what type? Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

if possible
This is on a Dell computer

Did you want a remote session or to continue via the chat?

continue via the chat
I would like you to remotely connect to my device and troubleshoot
Should i pay the securely connect of $39

Yes, accept the remote request if you want a remote session

Sheri
Sheri, Expert
Was i accepted to the $39 request ?
my bank account shows the $39 from my account. Will i be getting a phone call.

Hi, I see the remote request was accepted. Are you available now for a remote session?

Just reply when you are available and we can set up the remote session and I will send you the connection details.

i am available. My cell phone not accepting your text because i dont have wifi

Ok, I will send you instructions to follow so I can connect to the Dell and fix the issue. If you miss these messages, they should also be in your email. Give me a moment to set up the session.

Please click the below link to join the remote session. There will be a chat box within the session that we can communicate in. Once you click the link, watch the download of Elsinore ScreenConnect and run it once downloaded. Keep an eye on the top or bottom of the screen for the notification once download is complete, depending on your browser.

Link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94270ac8-d7b3-40b1-8135-1afe2bb4ce99

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

As discussed during our remote session, just reply after doing the account reset and we can connect again.

I have reset my login and password. That got my platform operating. Appreciate your help. Thank you

You are very welcome. I am glad it's working. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I also wanted to mention that I turned off the McAfee Firewall during the process because it may have been blocking. If you turn it back on and have an issue, then you know to turn it off or remove it and use a different product or the built in one in Windows.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert