Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
need product key for my office professional 2007.. computer
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
need product key for my office professional 2007.. computer crashed and need to reload it How do I get the product key?… read more
How can i get a product key for windows 7 refurbished,, bought
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
How can i get a product key for windows 7 refurbished,, bought one and now it says not valid,, i was told the key never ran out on windows so i need a replacement or to be told what the key is so i ca… read more
Product Key for Office Professional Plus 2010. Rebuilt my computer
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Product Key for Office Professional Plus 2010. Rebuilt my computer and need to reinstall software. I have exceeded my license (for three). What can I do? Happy Halloween, Richard Winter HUP through di… read more
HP: I need help getting product key number for my computer
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
HP: I need help getting product key number for my computer Windows product key … read more
I need a product key to update to microsoft windows the product
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I need a product key to update to microsoft windows the product key I gave they say is invalid and I have to get one from you for them to be able to update… read more
I have a Dell Windows 7 computer & want to install Microsoft
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I have a Dell Windows 7 computer & want to install Microsoft office, how can I get a product key # XXXXX this?… read more
My Product key is not recognised by Windows Activation! Can
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
My Product key is not recognised by Windows Activation! Can i get a new one or find out the correct one?… read more
I have a product key for my computer and i changed from
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have a product key for my computer and i changed from windows 10 to windows 7 and the product key will not be accepted … read more
I have Vista. purchased windows 7 to download. I got the download
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have Vista. purchased windows 7 to download. I got the "download manager" and the "product key" but no 7 software. How do I get the software?… read more
hi there i have two computers in home and upgraded the second
Danh
Danh, Bachelor's Degree
hi there i have two computers in home and upgraded the second one to windows 7 but i says the product key is invalid how do i correct it when i have validated the product key on one but both computers… read more
I do not have my product key and want to install the new ...
Network Engineer
Network Engineer, Iphone developer
I do not have my product key and want to install the new software that i purchased. How do i get the product key? I ordered the software on-line and can not find the product key anywhere. Microsoft Of… read more
How do I get Windows Vista Basic product key. The one that
Pete, Senior Engineer
How do I get Windows Vista Basic product key. The one that we recovered from our computer was considered invalid. and we need a key to run the security system in our store.… read more
I need a new product key for my authentic office professional
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I need a new product key for my authentic office professional 2007 AE. I have lost the original product key. Peter… read more
ON 7/25/2010 I PURCHASED WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL FROM OFFICE
Daniel, tech support specialist
ON 7/25/2010 I PURCHASED WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL FROM OFFICE DEPOT. I RECEIVED THE DVD AND AND THE PRODUCT KEY: 3Q62P-69DBT-2QTYK-T3BK4-PXPF8. I HAVE USED UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN I HAD TO RESTORE MY COMPUT… read more
I lost my MS Office 2007 product key and unable to open this
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I lost my MS Office 2007 product key and unable to open this software on my new computer. How can I get a copy of it?… read more
I need help in validating my product key. Windows 7 was installed
James K., Managing Director
I need help in validating my product key. Windows 7 was installed on my refurbished pc, but key is invalid. I don't know if this an authentic Microsoft product, or if I have been duped. I have gone th… read more
i had to reinstall my windows xp professional and the product
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
i had to reinstall my windows xp professional and the product key did not work. please help me. this is the product key on the stiker under my laptop. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx… read more
re ran windows xp professional disc now says product key
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
re ran windows xp professional disc now says product key invalid contact microsoft for additional prod keys… read more