Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I am trying to purchase long distance [overseas] calling time
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
I am trying to purchase long distance [overseas] calling time to My Account. How can I do this ?… read more
How do I register my credit card on line for the first time
IT_Help
IT_Help, Network Administrator
How do I register my credit card on line for the first time so that magic jack recognise and recieve mypayment?… read more
I just ordered 2 sets of sheets and the company cancelled my
Josh, It Support Specialist
I just ordered 2 sets of sheets and the company cancelled my order … read more
I am unable to send messages from my hotmail. This first
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I am unable to send messages from my hotmail. This first started happening whileI was overseas. Message says that my password ***** *****? Have contact Apple support who said to contact you to reset n… read more
Just received a apple iPad as a gift am a first time user
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
just received a apple iPad as a gift am a first time user and I need a apple pass word … read more
Im trying to use google docs for the first time and am creating
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I'm trying to use google docs for the first time and am creating a spreadsheet. How do I adjust the width or depth of a cell or column??? I'm use to having a column-width option in excel and don't see… read more
Ryan, I do not want a contract with Google to make my purchases.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Ryan, I do not want a contract with Google to make my purchases. I do not want to pay any amount of money to Google when I am making a purchase with Footsmart. Thanks… read more
I am supose to receive money from overseas. How do I verify
Bryan, IT Consultant
I am supose to receive money from overseas. How do I verify that the person who called me is really working for U.S Treasury?… read more
How do you send money to someone on paypal. I haven't. I am
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
I am asking for my son, someone wants to send him money and I suggested paypal … read more
For the third time, my iPad starts and stops playing several
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
For the third time, my iPad starts and stops playing several times. How do I get it to play the vides without the the start stop problem?… read more
I bought an apple Ipad without WIFI and since have purchased
James, Network & System Administrator
I bought an apple Ipad without WIFI and since have purchased a new one with WIFI. How do I download my data from one to the other?… read more
Our computer has been comprised by someone twice, The first
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
Our computer has been comprised by someone twice, The first time we were in Ireland and to send money, today we are in Spain and to send money. Both times we are in Hutchinson, Ks minding our own busi… read more
I cannot get my Logitsch Z313 speakers to work for the first
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I cannot get my Logitsch Z313 speakers to work for the first time after purchase. How do I conn ext it? … read more
I have an ipad and this is the second time apple has lost my
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have an ipad and this is the second time apple has lost my pass word the first time I worked with apple support for almost a year untill finally found someone that could actually help me in Septembe… read more
my email account is send out email without me . no subject
Maggie P
Maggie P, HNC Computing
my email account is send out email without me . no subject line and one-line website (home.php) how do i stop it… read more
Want tto send money, leader, op, I have been with paypal but
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I have been with paypal but never sent money only for goods on line… read more
I am trying to send an image to money gram. I have the pic
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to send an image to money gram. I have the pic in my camera. How do I get the image to the money gram online page … read more
All the sudden, I cannot get on my email without first going
Josh, It Support Specialist
all the sudden, I cannot get on my email without first going through google. I do not want that. I do not want google as my provider. what have you done to my computer? I did not request a google acco… read more