Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have tried to get to my email for the last three days - I
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
I have tried to get to my email for the last three days - I forgot my password ***** I want to use a new one - at no time did they ask me my new password ***** I have at least 50 emails that are from … read more
ICANNOT GET MY AOL EMAIL : ABOUT THREE DAYS : SOMEONE FROM
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
SOMEONE FROM AOL TECHNICAL SUPPORT TRIED TO HELP ME BY GIVING ME NEW PASSWORD ***** THEN MY OWN PASSWORD ***** IT DIDN'T WORK … read more
for the last three days I can not get into facebook, it says
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
for the last three days I can not get into facebook, it says problem with aol. Please help me/… read more
my yahoo email page is frozen. I have not been able to get
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
my yahoo email page is frozen. I have not been able to get into my email for the last three days. How do I correct this problem?… read more
i can not get online with explorer - this question has been
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
i can not get online with explorer - this question has been made possible through AOL. Why… read more
I have tried for three days to get onto AOL and it gets as
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have tried for three days to get onto AOL and it gets as far as telling me I'm connected, but the hourglass never leaves and if I press a key, any key, I get a message that AOl is not responding. AO… read more
I have used aol for several years. my user name is
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
I have used aol for several years. my user name is XXXXX XXXXX the last three days I have not been able to access my e-mail… read more
My computer has been hacked three times in the last two days
DrKlahn
DrKlahn, Principal Systems Engineer
My computer has been hacked three times in the last two days .. I'm getting blacked mailed from a guy named Emmanuel Paulinno.. From Dominican republic how do I get all my info back… read more
I have been sending and receiving email to/from and address
lorir
lorir, Data Architect
I have been sending and receiving email to/from and address for over two years. For the last three days, I am not able to send them any messages. I am using their address from my contacts list so I am… read more
I use Outlook for my email through my cox.net account. I have
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I use Outlook for my email through my cox.net account. I have been unable to send out emails for the past three days. However, I still get my incoming email. I went bqck into the system and set up my … read more
I can't get in my mail. Have been trying for three days
Richard, IT Manager
I can't get in my mail JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: yes JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer… read more
in the last couple of days, after years of using Thunderbird
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
in the last couple of days, after years of using Thunderbird as email program for AOL Mail, I have been having trouble sending e-mails. Message that I receive is: "Alert An error occurred while sendin… read more
I want to change to having aol as home page. Acer. I made a
Richard, IT Manager
I want to change to having aol as home page JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: acer JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What … read more
For the last three days I have not been able to sign in to
Bryan, IT Consultant
For the last three days I have not been able to sign in to outlook 2013 … read more
I have a free AOL email address. In the last several days
Maggie P
Maggie P, HNC Computing
I have a free AOL email address. In the last several days I've been getting email notices stating MAILER DAEMON and that the email cannot be sent. The problem is I'm not sending out these emails. They… read more
Since I was switched to AOL last week, I can no longer get
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Since I was switched to AOL last week, I can no longer get emails on my computer through Outlook. However, we can get emails on our cell phones. A box keeps coming up in Outlook asking for the server … read more
I have been unable to log on through AOL Desktop for 3 days.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have been unable to log on through AOL Desktop for 3 days. I am able to get to my mail through Internet Explorer, but for some reason some attachments in that mail will not open. Many thanks for any… read more
I recently changed to Charter/Spectrum. For the last several
Richard, IT Manager
I recently changed to Charter/Spectrum. For the last several days I have not been able to receive emails at my house on my computer or my android phone. Charter says my modem is fine and they cannot h… read more