Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a HP Pavilion desktop computer, when I attempted to
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I have a HP Pavilion desktop computer, when I attempted to upload some pictures the computer did not recognize the memory card was in the slot. So I restarted the computer. Now the computer will not s… read more
I am using Picasa 3 to upload pictures. I have 15 pictures
LeGin
LeGin, Unit Manager
I am using Picasa 3 to upload pictures. I have 15 pictures and all but one will upload. the one that will not upload is one i took with my phone. i have used picasa before and some how got that same p… read more
Accidently changed the extension on some of my files (was trying
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Accidently changed the extension on some of my files (was trying to get an old one to work on my new computer). For some reason, my computer will not allow me to do a restore to before they were chang… read more
I can't get my computer to upload a picture while trying to
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I can't get my computer to upload a picture while trying to list an item on ebay. I can scan, then I get a message that says uplaod failed.… read more
The wireless cursor for an "All-in-One" Desktop HP Computer
Marco
Marco, Director IT Consultant
The wireless cursor for an "All-in-One" Desktop HP Computer is not working. The Cursor is frozen - won't move on the screen. We replaced the batteries and tried rebooting as well as shutting down comp… read more
Whenever I try to upload pictures to the internet from my computer
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
Whenever I try to upload pictures to the internet from my computer or email pictures from my computer, the computer freezes. I've reduced the pictures to email and web size and it makes no difference.… read more
I cannot copy a picture from Chrome and then paste it into
Josh, It Support Specialist
I cannot copy a picture from Chrome and then paste it into my file explorer file what is wrong? … read more
I know we are being transferred to Shutterfly, but this
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
I know we are being transferred to Shutterfly, but this morning I could not get some pictures to upload to my computer. Is this now normal? What can I do? I already linked to Shutterfly.… read more
I have a HP photosmart C4600 all-in-one series I am trying
CompuTech
CompuTech, Software Engineer
I have a HP photosmart C4600 all-in-one series I am trying to copy a picture on the scanner and upload it to a web site. Can you you tell me how to do this. Thank you. Bruce… read more
I got corel in my computer and I have a lot of picture ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I got corel in my computer and I have a lot of picture files with the psp extension but I can not uploaded it to get them in a website to get them developed. Please help!!… read more
my computer will not let me upload pictures online, every time
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
my computer will not let me upload pictures online, every time the choose a file box opens and i click on a picture, it freezes and does not respond… read more
i am trying to upload some new songs onto my ipod ...
red
red, Auto Mechanic
i am trying to upload some new songs onto my ipod but it won't allow me as it says i have used upto 5 different itunes stations which i have. is there anyway i can get around this?… read more
I have been trying to get into my pictures, which have been
JMU 1998
JMU 1998, IT Consulting
I have been trying to get into my pictures, which have been uploaded into the HP software, but whenever I go into there my screen "freezes" and I'm not able to anything in it - I have to escape and lo… read more
Just got a all in one hp and cant save files as jpeg. All in
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
just got a all in one hp and cant save files as jpeg … read more
I just bought a new computer how do i get my files from ...
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert, Maintenance Specialist/Tech III
I just bought a new computer how do i get my files from this computer to the new one and make the new one have all that i have now… read more
Im trying to upload pictures,and it is saying my JPG
Andre
Andre, President; Veloceva Corporation
I'm trying to upload pictures,and it is saying my JPG is to large. How do I make it smaller without cropping… read more
I decided to try uploading my pictures using the Nikon transfer
Dustin, Support Technician
I decided to try uploading my pictures using the Nikon transfer button. Still did not bring in all the pictures.… read more
I uploaded some videos to youtube and now I cant find them.
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I uploaded some videos to youtube and now I cant find them … read more